Living in Owen Brown
Whether you have lived in Owen Brown for decades or have just moved here, we hope you agree that this community is a wonderful place to be! From the beauty of Lake Elkhorn and our bike paths to the many community organizations that provide ways to connect to your neighbors, this community has so much to offer!
Here we've made an attempt to provide some highlights of information we feel might be useful to our residents. Please feel free to contact our Community Center if you have questions. Also, please contact us if you have any suggestions on information you would like to see added.
In this section you will find:
- Map of Owen Brown - An interactive map showing the boundaries of the Owen Brown Village and other items of note.
- Condo, Townhome & Community Associations - Contact information for the Townhome and community associations within the Owen Brown Village
- Getting Involved - A few ways that you can get involved in making this Village even better (and meet some neighbors in the process)
- For Seniors - Some resources of particular interest to senior citizens in Owen Brown.
- Our Schools - The schools that serve Owen Brown residents.
- Our Village Center - A listing of local stores and their hours.
- Our Government - A summary of Howard County, Columbia and Owen Brown governance.
- Owen Brown Interfaith Center
- Lake Elkhorn - Details about our lake and watershed area.
- Community Programs - Resources for all residents.
- Transportation - Information about Howard Transit.
- Utilities - The most commonly-used utilities by residents.